Subject: Re: Trouble by compiling/configuring Perl5 on NetBSD-1.5
To: Christophe <CLatt@t-online.de>
From: Sebastian Marius Kirsch <skirsch@moebius.inka.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/01/2001 11:40:28
On Sun, Dec 31, 2000 at 03:49:19PM +0100, Christophe wrote:
> Perl5 configuration on pkgsrc got an error with the ieeefp.h include-file,
> there is no /usr/include/machine/ieeefp.h.

Since ieeefp.h tries to include a machine-specific header file, and
there isn't one for the VAX since it doesn't have IEEE floats, I simply
deleted ieeefp.h. Worked fine.

I'm still trying to build GNU Emacs without float support, though ...

--
Yours, Sebastian Kirsch <skirsch@moebius.inka.de>

Chaque anne'e en France le tabac tue 60.000 personnes. C,a fait pile un
Hiroshima tous les 16 mois.                -- Philippe Geluck, "Le Chat"