Subject: Re: VAX 4000 7xx boxes run NetBSD?
To: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/28/2000 14:39:26
> When it rains VAXen, it pours VAXen.... (:+}}... A local buddy says
> he may have several 4000 7xx boxes for me that would otherwise be

Gee, I lit off the hornet's nest.....(:+}}...

The last word that I got was that there were three boxes.  I dunno
if that is 3 machines or one machine and external storage boxes,
but, maybe I will find out something soon... keeping fingers crossed.
If there are any spare bits, for sure, youse guys are prime in line.

Wish me luck.... (and no hernias).

(One fellow mentioned VMS....????? wasdat!!!  Not close enuf to UNIX!).

Bob