Subject: VAX 4000 7xx boxes run NetBSD?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/28/2000 14:16:33
When it rains VAXen, it pours VAXen.... (:+}}... A local buddy says
he may have several 4000 7xx boxes for me that would otherwise be
going to the crusher.  IFF I am lucky enough to intercede before
said crusher exerts its pressures, can a 4000 7xx class machine be
coerced into running some sort of NetBSD?  I don't see it on the
official list, but that does not mean it might not be somewhat
ready for possible use or development play.  Anyone have any
thoughts on a VAX 4000 7xx  (BA440 case I think) type machine?

Thanks

Bob