Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.5 on uVAX II (Questions)
To: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/27/2000 19:30:04
reno or tahoe boot blocks work fine, from the PUPS archive.
The machine cmuccvax.vaxpower.org (128.2.4.155 in case the nameserver is
flaky) is running tahoe on a uvII, with a CMD scsi adapter (with
the fixed driver, thanks!) , the boot blocks there should boot quasijarus
just fine. i never got quasijarus to boot on its own either! (i just
loaded reno from ultrix and then went back from reno to tahoe on my first
4.3-ified microVAX) feel free to grab anything you need from cmuccvax
user/pass guest/guest
i'm building a generic kernel with ka630 support now, noting the
slowness, it shoudl be several hours before it's done- somebody asked for one
a few days ago...

happy hacking,
isildur