Subject: Re: More netboot questions
From: Brian Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/27/2000 12:47:29
On Mon, 25 Dec 2000, Chuck McManis wrote:
> At 06:21 PM 12/25/00 -0800, Ben wrote:

> > Hi folks, it's Christmas day and I should be playing with the kids,
> > but I'm playing with my MV3300 instead :-)
>
> Ah but my daughter and I have been playing with a cluster of VLCs so that's
> considered "quality time" :-)

Well it's good to know that the world of the next generation won't be
filled entirely with Visual Basic programmers and lame Windows sysadmins.

-brian.
--- Brian Chase | bdc@world.std.com | http://world.std.com/~bdc/ -----
              ALSO PLEASE DON'T POST IN ALL LOWERCASE
              IT MAKES IT LOOK LIKE YOU'RE WHISPERING! -- K.