Subject: pkgsrc INDEX file
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Kukat <port-vax@vaxpower.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/24/2000 10:41:30
Hello,

recently, someone asked for the INDEX file of the pkgsrc tree. I started the
"make index" yesterday on my VAXstation 4000/90, resulting in these times:

real    879m21.611s
user    686m50.318s
sys     163m50.322s

I don't think you really want to do this on a MicroVAX II :) But for the ones
who want the result, here it is:

http://www.bsdfans.org/INDEX.gz

It's about 87KB small. fltk, sawfish-replibs and afterstep had warnings, they
simply don't seem to exist in the tree.

Merry xmas and a happy new year from Germany...

...Michael

--
In TV, there are bluescreens to put a faked reality behind a real played scene,
in Windows, you sometimes see the real scene, when the fakes go out for lunch.