Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.5 on uVAX II (Questions)
To: Greg Ingram <ingram@symsys.com>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/22/2000 21:48:33
Hi Greg,

That isn't a "minimal" system by any means, Matt has a much harder time of
it trying to get the 4MB 3100 installed. Although how you get to 11MB I'm
not sure (1MB on the CPU + 8MB + 2MB?) 4MB boards are pretty common if you
need a bit more ram.

I built something that should be usable on it, surf over to:
<http://www.mcmanis.com/chuck/computers/vaxen/> and get the kernel and
config file from the NetBSD resource section.

--Chuck