Subject: Re: SQ706 firmware and mscp emulation vs real 4.3BSD bits...
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/21/2000 11:30:37
> Else, anyone got a spare dumb, dumb, dumb ol' mfm controller with
> cables and patchpanel bits for an MVII?

Well, I'm not sure about the MFM part (I lose track of MFM versus ESDI
versus heaven only knows what else).  But I've got some old-generation
disk controllers, an RQDX2 and two RQDX3s if memory serves, that I'm
not using.  I'd even be willing to package one up and ship it to you in
trade for something appropriate (oh, like, say, a Qbus SCSI card that
works, or can easily be made to work, with NetBSD/vax 1.4T :-).  (Why
am I not using them?  Because I have no significant amount of disk to
connect to them, and what little I do have is very old and slow.)

If you're interested, drop me a line and I'll check out what exactly it
is that I have when I get home tonight.

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca