Subject: Swapping problem in 1.5ALPHA2 - Already fixed?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Frederik Meerwaldt <frederik@freddym.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/17/2000 18:55:00
Hi all,

in the 1.5ALPHA2 Release (that last one I downloaded) was a swapping
problem. The problem was, if I did something memory expensive, and the
maching should start swapping it just hung. Is the Problem fixed in the
newest 1.5BETA release? I don't have a very fast connection, and I'm only
going to download the newest release if the swapping problem is
fixed. Because of the swapping problem I'm unable to use my Vaxstation
2000 with 4MB RAM.

Thanks in advance
Best Regards,
	Freddy

--
Geek Code 3.1: GCS s+: a--- C+++ UBOU+++ P-- E--- W++ N w--- V++ PGP- t? 5? tv

Frederik Meerwaldt  ICQ: 83045387  Homepage: http://www.freddym.org
 Bavaria/Germany              OpenVMS and Unix Howtos and much more
 FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, IRIX, Tru64, OpenVMS, Ultrix, BeOS, Linux