Subject: Re: sysinst (1.4.3)
To: Tommy Smith <tommy.smith@yera.no>
From: Clint Wolff (VAX collector) <vaxman@uswest.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/16/2000 00:01:27
Hi Tommy,

As stuff is unpacked, temporary files are created and deleted, so
you won't actually see the root partition get full.

Increase the size of the / partition. I would suggest 64MB, and if
you get the same error, double it again.

Once the software is installed, look at the amount of free space in
each partition, and reinstall (if desired) with adjusted numbers.

clint