Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#1202017683: Two Unusual Dec Video Boards, 24 Plane Buffer
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: None <t1345@hopi.dtcc.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/14/2000 06:15:27
Anyone who wants to make their VAXen color, might wanna take a look. I think it's an SPX and an LCSPX! (I suggest you buy-now if you want it!), and no I won't be bidding on it.

Title of item:	Two Unusual Dec Video Boards, 24 Plane Buffer
Seller:	sbigos
Starts:	Dec-12-00 17:27:06 PST
Ends:	Dec-19-00 17:27:06 PST
Price:	Starts at $22.00
To bid on the item, go to:	http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1202017683

Item Description:
	Two used Dec video boards. I found them next to a dismantled Dec server of unknown type, so I don't know what machine they go to. Both have the three pin DEC RGB monitor output. The smaller board is part number 54-21795-01, also has AY62818665 on the bar code label, and "Cougar SPX". The larger board is a "24 Plane Frame Buffer" and has the number 54-20854. There is another board attached that seems to have another processor and more memory. I have no way to test these boards, so they are sold as-is.  High bidder to prepay with a money order, or VISA/MC using PayPal, plus $8.00 shipping/handling. No checks please. US funds and addresses only. Florida sales please add 6% sales tax.  Feedback will be provided for all sales. Payment is required within ten days from auction close.
On Dec-12-00 at 17:31:08 PST, seller added the following information:

I accept PayPal, the #1 payment service in online auctions!

	Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at http://www.ebay.com