Subject: VAX 7000... need info....
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/12/2000 15:42:56
I see there are some VAX 7000 bits in our surplus pit this week.
It looks like the cabinet was dropped from 10 feet onto its side,though.
Anyway, for the sake of discussion, and perhaps some parts requisitioning,
the drive cabinet has some plug-in drives in small vertically oriented
plastic boxes with what looks like 3-row 50 pins per row connectors.
Can anyone suggest what kind of drives they might be, and if they might
be useful on other VAXen or DECstuff?  I also noted two 6 cartridge
tape loaders in the cabinet.  Would they be useful, if they still
were undamaged?

Thanks

Bob