Subject: Re: Diskless booting - swap too late
To: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polderland.nl>
From: abs <abs@purplei.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/05/2000 15:40:51
	What happens if you add 'nonlocalswap' to the REQUIRES line of
	rc.d/SERVERS?

	That switched my rcorder (1.5) to:

raidframe ccd swap1 fsck root mountcritlocal ttys bootconf.sh lkm1
ipsec ipfilter sysctl network dhclient NETWORK mountcritremote
wscons sysdb syslogd ppp swap2 kdc savecore ipmon SERVERS
			    ^---

		David/absolute		abs@purplei.com