Subject: shac0 and DSSI support
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Ivo Janssen <ivo@ivo.nu>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/05/2000 13:54:36
Hello all,

It's been half a year since Ragge and Chuck McManis mentioned
something about DSSI support.
At the moment, a shac0 device is added to the GENERIC config file in
the HEAD branch. Any hopes on some alpha check-ins of the DSSI code
to CVS? I'd just like to see what's there already. See my kernel
compile fail instead of config blabbering it doesn't know the
keyword.
Remebers, release early, release often :)

Or: dammit, Root-NFS for this Microvax 3400 is SLOOOW! I want to use
my disks!

P.S. 1085 keys/s RC5 distributed.net speed. My Athlon 750 is
twothousandfivehundred times faster than this beast
(2500 times less heavy too)

Ivo

--