Subject: VAX kit going begging in Cape Town, South Africa
From: Andre Ferreira <andre.ferreira@dns.co.za>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/28/2000 15:05:54
Hi all

Sorry about the Global email, but I can't think of a better way to find a
home for this good kit.

I have the following kit, all you have to do is come and collect it. We are
moving offices and there is no space for my collection in the new office.

We have :

MicroVAX 3400 with
	KA640-AA, about 28Megs of RAM, I think.
	TK-70 Tape
	CXY08 serial card
	thingy called a M8020 (not sure what it is)
	3 DSSI Drives ranging between 200M and 800M

BA400 (R400X) storage cabinet with 3 DSSI drives of same basic size as
above. Currently attached to 3400 above.

also

Another BA400, empty with cables
Goodie called a SF36 which can hold a bunch of drives (none included)

then

MicroVAX 3300 with
	KA660, some RAM, but most is in the 3400 above.
	TK-70
	Some Emulex controller (not a SCSI Disk, could be SCSI tape)

R215F storage cabinet (empty)

...assorted cables and I'll even toss in a VT320

Drop me an email on andre.ferreira@dns.co.za if you are interested

Andre