Subject: console behavior
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/28/2000 09:31:31
Hello,
it just happens to me a strange thing.
I have the serial console permanently connected to my COM PC port and I
Access the console using Hyper terminal from Windows. The problem is
that if I reboot my PC leaving the serial console cable connected after a
while also the VAXstation crashes (4000/60), I have NetBSD 1.5_BETA2,
and when I go to see the console there is the PROM prompt

so I Cannot undersatnad what generated the crash, there is no kernel core
no crash dump and no useful information in the log files...

anyone has some idea of what it could be ??

thanks

Rick