Subject: RE: NetBSD/vax 1.5 kernels overlook KA49 scsibus0
From: Simmonds, John <SimmondsJ@tabcorp.com.au>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/17/2000 12:01:08
>> This is now working (i figured out the problem) and it *will* be in 1.5!

Congratulations and Thanks  Matt!

(I'll slow down my hunt for the OpnVMS VAX
 source listings you wanted ;-)

The information in this e-mail message and any files transmitted with it
are intended to be confidential and for the use of only the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. The message and files may be
protected by legal professional privilege, or other legal rules. The
confidentiality of and privilege applying to this message and
files is not waived if this message or files has been sent to you by mistake.
If the reader of this message or files is not the intended recipient, you are
notified that retention, distribution or copying of this message and files are
strictly prohibited.  If you receive this message or files in error, please
notify us immediately by telephone or return e-mail and delete all copies
from your computer system. It is the recipient's responsibility to check this
message and files for viruses.

Thank you.