Subject: Bailing Out... For Sale
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: None <zach@boris.acsu.buffalo.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/13/2000 23:41:43
Hi, I'm sorry to be sending this to the whole list, but this group
is certainly the best hobbiest group I've known, dedicated to the
hardware. I'm bailing out. Some 2 years and 7200 messages later I'm
unloading my stuff. (That's how far behind I am. Kudos to you all for
all the progress!)

I'd like to have this stuff go to a good home, please someone save it
from the dumpster. I'm asking $200. I really don't want to bother with
ebay, and I think it's worth 5 times as much (other opinions vary :-)
I had a lot of fun installing the alpha release up through 1.3, but I've
been away from it all too long and I just want to let go. Next I'll be
asking to take me off the list :-(

I'm near Buffalo NY. (Ok, Lockport. Very close to Rt 93 and Rt 104 to be
more precise). I might be able to assist in relocating it all, depending
on many things.

Here's what I've got:

1 full size rack (older, not pretty, but it's a rack)
2 or 3 sets of rails
1 DEC 'half' rack (It's what.. 30" tall?)

uVaxII system w/Hardware Manuals
7957	 -	4Meg memory card
M7957    - DZV  DZV11 Q BUS 4 line comms interface                     Q
M7946    -      RXV11 RX01 Q BUS interface                             Q
exp		Trimarichi Disk Expansion Box w/docs
M7555    - RQD  RQDX3 Q BUS disk controler                             D
		rx02 & a few dozen floppies
tk50    dlt tape drive
tk70    dlt tape drive
		A dozen or so DECTapeII cartridges
RD31	20Mb drive, at least 1/2 dozen ST225's
RD51	10Mb drive
RD52	30Mb drive
RD53	100+Mb drive (questionable. Used to work fine, but I'm not sure
		if I have bad blocks, misconfigured, or another issue)
doc		Numerous VMS manuals

M7605    - TQK  TQK25 Q BUS TK25 tape controller
tu25	 -	1/4" cartridge tape drive
		rrd50 card
		VMS books

RLO2	removable disk drive
+		several disks, no guarantee of condition (I took care, but
		they may have been abused before I got them.)

vt100   terminal

tu58	console tape controller
+		a dozen or more tapes

soft	An install of w/NetBSD (1.3 or earlier) on an RD31

1 Rainbow

doc		RT/11 manual set

		LSI II system
M7270    - KD    - KD11-HA
M8044	whatever
M7954    - IBV   - IBV11-A (IEEE-488 GPIB Interface)
M8029    - RXV   - RXV21 RX02 Q Bus interface                             Q
M8043	4 port mux

LA50	dot matrix printer

Other:

M7513    - RQD   - RQDXE Q BUS drive interface extension module           D
M7552    - RRD   - RRD50 Q BUS optical disk controller                    D
M7555    - RQD   - RQDX3 Q BUS disk controler                             D
M7651    - DRV   - DRV11-WA Q BUS general purpose DMA interface           D
M8639YB  - RQD   - RQDX2 Q Bus MSCP disk controller, RD51/2/3. Not RD54   Q
M8013    -       - RLV11 Board 1                                          Q
M8014    -       - RLV11 Board 2
M8716    - DR11  - DR11W Unibus high speed DMA interface                  H
and a whole slew of 'other' boards (8013, 8014, 8959, ...)

Even if *you* sold it, it'd be well worth it. Anyone?

Zach