Subject: ze0: xmit logic blahblah, restarting (vax 4000-300)
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: BADL <badl@smartt.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/10/2000 06:10:49
I am booting up the NetBSD 1.5 BETA2 kernel.

When i boot up in single user mode, i can do a few things,
such as ping,top, ls.  However if i try to do anything
significant, such as play hack or complile a C program,
I get the
   ze0: xmit logic (blahblah), restarting...
message on my console.  I read some previous posts about a
problem like this one in May 2000.

If I set the flag in rc.conf to say configured so that i can
boot to multi user, the xmit logic error message appears
right after the line that says Building database... (or something
like that..I logged it...somewhere..heh)

My system:  vax 4000-300, 192mb ram, DESQA. NFS-mounting filesystem
from a linux machine.

I was trying to locate the actual file that contains this text message.
Any idea which directory of the source tree it is in?