Subject: EUREKA! My DECstation 5400 is a VAXstation 3520 Dual CPU!
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/08/2000 15:08:17
Well, after a long dry spell, I seem to have had fortune keying out on a
number from the back of the case on my VAXencritter.

The number was VS60-S.

It returned from a hardware page the following:

VAXstation 3520 Firefox Dual CPU KA60 CVAX with Mbus and Qbus!

OK, so anyone know anything about this strange VAXencritter?

I would luv to get NetBSD (or Ultrix on it), but have no success
getting the thing to boot from prom very well, except on its one
VMS 6.1 RZ56 disk.

Any insights or suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Bob

EUREKA!

(OK, so I know know what it is, what can we do with it?)