Subject: Re: MV2 speeds on various NetBSD VAX releases
To: None <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
From: None <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/06/2000 21:39:53
On  6 Nov, NetBSD Bob wrote:

> I am trying to get a 4.3 up on one of my MVII critters.  I really do want
> to see the difference.  So far, no luck, but close, and getting there.....
As I know, 4.3BSD-Quasijarus0a is the only 4.3BSD that can boot on a
MVII with TK50. (Perhaps -Reno works also, but -Reno is much closer to
4.4BSD than to -Tahoe) But QJ0a does not know abut RD5x drives... See my
discussion with Mr. Sokolov on this topic on the TUHS list. Don't ask me
how I got QJ0a on the RD53 in my MVII. I only remember that I spent
some afternoons doing nasty trics to get it instaled.
--

tschüß,
         Jochen