Subject: PDP-8 (offtopic) available
To: 'port-vax@netbsd.org' <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Sporner <andy.sporner@networkengines.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/04/2000 16:07:25
Hi,

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I know there is a fair chance that some if
not all of the members here are also all-around DEC fans.

I live near Boston and have a PDP-8E in good condition (used to boot before
I forgot the bootstrap sequence!) with 32k of core memory and all of the
options (extended instruction unit, RTC, two serial cards, and RX01
controller
and drive).

I need to find a good home for it, but unfortunately because I have some
money
in it, I can't just 'give' it away.  I have about $500 in it so far and
would either
like sell if for this much or trade for equipment of equivalent value.

Thanks in advance for your patience and interest!

Sincere Regards

Andy Sporner