Subject: Re: 1.5_Beta on 3100/M76 and MVII (hare and tortoise syndrome)
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/26/2000 21:00:11
	Hmm:
	Is there any difference between tcp and udp?
	Maybe udp with 'sysctl -w net.inet.udp.checksum=0'?
	(ttcp can benchmark tcp and udp)

	Getting more elaborate: (trying different code paths), how about
	comparing 'ping -f' with various options, or (limiting case),
	if you have a mac anywhere nearby, try installing netatalk or
	netatalk-asun, and test the appletalk transfer speeds.

                David/absolute
			       -- www.netbsd.org: A pmap for every occasion --