Subject: Re: check this on ebay...
To: Anders Hogrelius SdU <elt96ahs@mds.mdh.se>
From: Clint Wolff (VAX collector) <vaxman@uswest.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/13/2000 20:28:35
Yeah, this looks like an M38... With memory expansion and the VS40X,
and a single hard drive, I'd say $81 is WAY to much. I bought a stack
of them for $25 each I felt ripped off...

I'll have to get in touch with the loosing bidders and see if they'll
give me $75 :)

clint

PS Still looking for a VAX 11/780 with 1000 miles of Denver, Colorado!!

PPS Anybody know what it would take to get 4.3BSD up on a uVAX II?
Contact me O.L. (I want to play REAL rogue)