Subject: Re: netbooting goes on
To: bart sikkes <b.sikkes@student.utwente.nl>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@Update.UU.SE>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/13/2000 00:35:26
On Thu, 12 Oct 2000, bart sikkes wrote:

> /export/vaxclient/root containes files from: base.tgz, kern.tgz, comp.tgz
> and etc.tgz also the file extracted from netbsd.ram.gz

I do hope you are trying to boot netbsd.ram, or atleast some netbas for
the vax... :-)

> We do have some bad links that point to place that do not excist on my box.

That should be checked...

> Maybe something that has to do with NetBSD / RedHat?

RedHat, like all Linuxen, lie themself blue. Among other things, they
claim to talk NFS V3, while they in reality don't. I cann tell you this
much:

I just booted a 3600 I got my hands on, over the net. This from another
NetBSd box. It worked just like a charm.

	Johnny