Subject: Re: netbooting goes on
To: bart sikkes <b.sikkes@student.utwente.nl>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@Update.UU.SE>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/12/2000 17:13:35
On Thu, 12 Oct 2000, bart sikkes wrote:

> Hello,
>
> After making some of the changes that where send to the list we got the
> netbooting a bit further.

[...]

bootp is giving you the information you need.

The next step is that the boot program tries to mount the file system via
NFS. Make sure that you have nfsd and mountd running, and that the file
system specified is exported (in this case "/", but I'm not sure you
really want the VAX to use the same root as the server...

	Johnny