Subject: POLYD emulation??
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/10/2000 15:42:06
Hello all.
I thought hat emulation of trigonometric functions were adeed to the
1.5_ALPHA2 kernel for VAXstation 4000/60
Maybe I have to enable a specific option when I compile ??
I recompiled xv and gohstscript and I always have thoswe program crashing
when I run them:
Aladdin Ghostscript 6.01 (2000-03-17)
Copyright (C) 2000 Aladdin Enterprises, Menlo Park, CA.  All rights
reserved.
This software comes with NO WARRANTY: see the file PUBLIC for details.
Illegal instruction (core dumped)

anyone ever was succesfull in using program like gs xv or gimp ??
they al seem t ouse trigonometric functions and hteir inverses

thanks

Rick