Subject: VS3100m38 oddities.
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Erno Palonheimo <esp@cc.hut.fi>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/02/2000 23:00:10
Greetings,

I've recently acquired a pile of VS3100m38 machines. Do these things
usually die? Some of my machines (two, to this date) have just
mysteriously stopped working. One of them simply refuses to start,
i.e. the fans don't spin up, the leds don't light up, etc. The other
one powers up fine, but fails during self-tests... It goes through the
usual self-test cycle until step B, where it hangs for a long time,
and after that it quickly prints rest of the self-test letters and
reports error code 0101.0101 with every self-test. What could be
causing this?

--
--  Erno Palonheimo <esp@iki.fi> http://iki.fi/esp/ --