Subject: Re: DELQAs Available
To: Chris Tribo <t1345@hopi.dtcc.edu>
From: Brian Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/02/2000 14:02:40
I saw this posted to a couple of Usenet groups.  One of the conditions was
that they be donated to an organization.  I don't believe he's able to
sell them through his company.  If you can represent an .edu or some
non-profit organization, you should be okay.

-brian.

On Mon, 2 Oct 2000, Chris Tribo wrote:

> 	Anyone in need of a/some DELQA(s), contact Philip Tait at
> pjt @ phxlab . honeywell . com (remove spaces)
>
> 	They are headed for the dumpster if no one claims them. Chances
> are they are either completely unused spares or pulled working.

--- Brian Chase | bdc@world.std.com | http://world.std.com/~bdc/ -----
You can find [Bill Gates] house by looking for the big mansion that
requires an enormous Windows NT server to run the microwave.  -- K.