Subject: Fwd: Re: BSDCON 2000
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Dan Kolb <dankolb@ox.compsoc.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/26/2000 19:50:17
Oops. Sorry. I really should check my reply addresses.

Subject: Re: BSDCON 2000
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 19:49:16 +0100
From: Dan Kolb <dankolb@ox.compsoc.net>
To: Ignatios Souvatzis <ignatios@cs.uni-bonn.de>

On Tue, 26 Sep 2000, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
> Hm... isn#t there any VAX emulator around?

No guarantees about this, as I haven't used it and there's probably a newer
version about, but I've mirrored one which I found somewhere on
http://www.ox.compsoc.net/~dankolb/evax/

Documentation is there too, in pdf form.

Dan
--
dankolb@ox.compsoc.net  Oxford University Computer Society Secretary

--I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any comments or
  opinions expressed; don't trust everything you read above--