Subject: VAX 4000/300 questions
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Rink Springer <rink@springer.cx>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/25/2000 20:07:24
Hi guys!

I have a VAX 4000/300. I nicely got the thing to work (it nicely boots over
the ethernet interface EZA0). I've acquired an OpenVMS Hobbyist Edition
CD... but the point is, I can't get my darned SCSI CD drive to work! The box
itself says it supports SCSI (there is a  SHOW SCSI console command). But,
when I hook up the device to the Centronics 50-pins interface, which I
assume is the SCSI interface, the drive never gets found! Can someone please
help me?!?

I just read someone using Ultrix on the VAXes... anyone know where I can get
that?

Thanks!
--Rink