Subject: Re: VT-320 funkiness on VAX
To: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
From: Arno Griffioen <griffioena@psi.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/18/2000 18:35:12
> I picked up a whole 1 dollar VT-320 terminal that was one of the ones
> that originally went with the MicroVAX 3300 I now have.  The terminal
> seems to come up and selftest OK, but I can't get it to accept any
> sort of prom commands to rest the baud rate from what appears to be
> 1200 baud to the default 9600 baud in the comm section.  I can get
> either a LK201 or LK401 keyboard to push the cursor to the comm
> section, but it does not accept anything after that point except
> an move to exit, or continued cursor movement to other sections of
> the prom.  It almost appears as if the monitor is locked up in some
> way.  Anyone know anything in a VT-320 prom that would disallow
> setting prom commands such as baud rate?

Use the <ENTER> on the numeric keypad to enter/select.

Bye, Arno.

--
PSINetworks Europe           Fax: +31-23-5699841 | One disk to rule them all,
Siriusdreef 34               Tel: +31-23-5699840 | One disk to bind them,

 We say Retribution, We say Vengeance is bliss, We say Revolution,
 With a Cast-Iron fist!                  (Megadeth, 'The Disintegrators')