Subject: Re: NetBSD-1.5_ALPHA2 for VAX?
To: Brian Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/11/2000 15:26:50
Hi Brian,

The snapshot I compiled around the end of August was pretty complete, but I
have yet to build a 1.5_ALPHA2 kernel that works. (see previous postings)
User land seems to be in good shape, the installbin stuff needs a bit of
work to make automatically but I was able to create a netbsd.ram.gz by hand
easily enough.

--Chuck