Subject: Re: Booting from hard disk fails
To: Thorsten Jens <thojens@gmx.de>
From: None <nbsd@righi.dhs.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/07/2000 14:54:10
are you using the graphical console or are you using the serial console ??
if you are using the graphical GPX or whatever console it is normail it
will not work, you have to use the serial console.
Connect with an RS232 cable your vaxstation with your PC then u can
access the console of your vaxstation using hyperterminal or whatever COM
port program, it should work.

bye

Rick