Subject: Re: kernel version fun
To: Ignatios Souvatzis <ignatios@cs.uni-bonn.de>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/06/2000 09:55:55
At 10:11 AM 9/6/00 +0200, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
>Do a cd /usr/src/sys/arch/vax/vax/; cvs log pmap.c | less to check yourself
>(assuming previous cvs or anoncvs setup).

Thanks Ignatios, this helped and yes, its commented out as a DIAGNOSTIC
now. Interesting. And to David the problem with the version thing was a
cached version of anoncvs.netbsd.org's host address that was wrong.
Apparently I was pointing at some old version that has the NetBSD tree but
hadn't been tagged with the 1.5 tags. So both mysteries solved and I'm off
building another kernel.

--Chuck