Subject: kernel version fun
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/05/2000 16:19:54
Ok, so the "-current" kernels are now 1.5<letter>, and the last 1.5 kernel
I build tagged itself as 1.5_ALPHA_2, if I built a kernel with the
pmap_enter fix, what would its tag be? :-) I did a cvs update and build the
-current kernel and it paniced right after the wsdisplay setup. This is not
uncommon -current behaviour :-) now I'm trying to sync up with the latest
1.5 kernel and building that but CVS has been playing games with me (no
such tag as netbsd-1-5 ?) As I sort through that I'd be interested to know
which file/version I should have that will work.

--Chuck