Subject: Re: mopd+Linux
To: Erno Palonheimo <esp@cc.hut.fi>
From: Peter Svensson <petersv@psv.nu>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/29/2000 10:27:57
On 29 Aug 2000, Erno Palonheimo wrote:

> Robert Brown <shox@shox.org> writes:
>
> > Any ideas why this happens? Is there an updated and packaged version of
> > mopd for Linux that fixes this and the overflows?
>
> It used to work with 2.0.x kernels, so the broken component (as usual)
> is Linux.

The last time I had to get mopd running under linux I found the source to
be a bit broken. Terer were some uninitialized local variables etc that
caused unpredictable behaviour. This was probably a year and a half ago so
it may have been fixed since then. After a few fixes I got it to work well
enough.

Peter
--
Peter Svensson      ! Pgp key available by finger, fingerprint:
<petersv@psv.nu>    ! 8A E9 20 98 C1 FF 43 E3  07 FD B9 0A 80 72 70 AF