Subject: Boot media.
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Kevin Ogden <kryogenix@crosswinds.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/16/2000 06:47:53
Hey everyone.  There wouldn't happen to be anyone out that could whip up a NetBSD
1.4.2 distro on TK50 or TK70 is there?  I'd be happy to pay for the media and
shipping costs, etc.

I'm just not having luck with a network install.  I can get the booter to load
a kernel, past that the lance ethernet isn't working.  I think according to
Ragge, it was just a missing line in the kernel config, but the best net connection
I can get out here is 19.2kbps due to a horrible phone system so it's kinda
hard to leech the sources to recompile at this point.  (Why I moved out here
I still don't know, no ISDN, no DSL, no cable modems...).

Anyway, if anyone could get media to me, they will officially be the coolest
person in existance.

Thanks,
Kevin