Subject: Re: Anyone know if NetBSD can key a radio transmitter
To: Rink Springer <rink@springer.cx>
From: Michael Kukat <port-vax@vaxpower.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/05/2000 00:38:08
Hi !

On Sat, 5 Aug 2000, Rink Springer wrote:
> > Was it one of those Hitachi somewhat controlled 2x16 chars displays? I
> have a
> > box full of them here and want to put one into my fileserver due to i had
> > discard the floppy for some space for the raid controller :-) BTW: I have
> > 3 Competition Pro's lying around here, and several other Joysticks for the
> > C64 :-)
> Well, there is only about one widely-used standard for them... visit
> http://www.beyondlogic.org/parlcd/parlcd.htm if you want to know more.

Lame server... Ah, yes, now it moves. Hey, this is cool, now i don't have to
think about the interface for this display. I want to show some useful things
like uptime, cpu usage and stuff on this display.

> Care to send some displays and joysticks to the Netherlands? I'd be
> grateful! :)

Alex? Are you still in Karlsruhe? I could give you one or two of those Displays
for Rick :-) Better proposal: If you visit one of our Meetings, i would just
give you such a display, and maybe a joystick, if i find my hidden resources
in the basement :-)

...Michael

--
void windows() { while(status == SYS_RUNNING) { sleep(rand()); bluescreen(); }}