Subject: Re: VAXstation 3100 m76 installation.
To: Michael Kukat <port-vax@vaxpower.de>
From: None <afm@cwru.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/03/2000 17:50:18
On Thu, 3 Aug 2000, Michael Kukat wrote:

> Hi !

> > > www.vaxarchive.org
> >
> > The problem about this site is that the pinouts of the RJ25 or MMJ, or
> > offset 6pin RJ connector are not given, i.e. it says 1,2,3...6 but it does
> > not say which one is 1. I used an RJ25 6pin connector from radio shack and
> > made the cable that way. I tried both ways: with 1 starting from the
> > right, and with 1 starting from the left. Neither worked. But now I need
> > to know whether the cable is fine or not, so I can debug the rest (i.e.
> > terminal) if the cable is fine.
> > 	Does anyone know which one is pin 1 for the printer port of
> > 3100/76 based on what vaxarchive calls pin 1?
>
> http://www.bsdfans.org/?page=pinouts

AAhhhhhhhhhh! refreshing. Thanks. Is there a homepage of links? That would
be so much easier. If there is not, I could easily set one up... I keep on
getting different links from different people of different pages with
different info on them. My VAX bookmarks are getting huge!

----
Tony Magni
Department of Neurological Surgery
University Hospitals of Cleveland
(216)844-1306, afm@cwru.edu,
http://discordia.cwru.edu/tinton/

 - "I know Cleveland: I spent a year there one night!"
                              (Bill, San Francisco, 1994)