Subject: CQD-220TM (was: Re: Microvax 3300 + KFQSA)
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Frederik Meerwaldt <frederik@freddym.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/03/2000 11:08:11
Hi!

As we are already speaking about SCSI-Controllers, I have a little
question here, too.
I have a CQD-220TM SCSI Controller, and I would really like to use it with
my MicroVAX II.
But it seems that you have to configure this controller, as I have
downloaded the Documentation from www.cmd.com and the small port at the
side is a serial port. Well, I hooked up a VT220, but I don't get anything
on this port. And AFAIK I have build the cable correctly.
I don't know whether it is working or not, but AFAIK it came out of an
working MVII.
So my Question: Does it work with NetBSD? Can I boot from it? Do I need
extra Configuration?

Thanks in advance
--
Best Regards,
	Freddy

Frederik Meerwaldt  ICQ: 83045387  Homepage: http://www.freddym.org
 Bavaria/Germany              OpenVMS and Unix Howtos and much more
   FREEBSD, NETBSD, OPENBSD, TRU64, OPENVMS, ULTRIX, BEOS, LINUX