Subject: need bootable media
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: M J Dowden <mjdowden@panix.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/03/2000 01:10:59
     Does anyone have a piece of bootable media (TK50, TK70, CD or old
hard disk) that they could sell, rent, loan, etc.? I have tried
everything at my disposal to boot my VAX 4000-300, without success,
as described below. I believe that post-1.42 -current is needed for
that model.

     Thank you and best regards,
     M J Dowden

At 12:40 AM -0400 8/2/2000, M J Dowden posted to comp.unix.bsd.netbsd.misc: