Subject: Re: 8350 escapades
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Jarkko Teppo <jate@UWasa.Fi>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/01/2000 12:29:20
On Thu, Jul 27, 2000 at 01:45:48PM +0300, Jarkko Teppo wrote:

> Stupid me..
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2000/06/28/0013.html
>
> I'll try it with the new mopd during the weekend. I really hope I'll get
> it working, since my restoration backlog is growing all the time (11/44,
> bunch of HP washing machine drives).

I'm feeling a bit weird replying to myself for the third time in a row but..

Okay, I tried netboot with a new mopd, didn't work. For your reading pleasure
I put up EBUCA diagnostic logs and mopd-logs in
http://www.tec.puv.fi/~s99137/kuvat/vax_logs/

The mopd patches were correct, from what I could tell
(dllist[slot].dl_bsz was zero) but otherwise I'm completely lost here.

boot.mop from bakfull.campus.luth.se, as kernel (which doesn't matter
since I can't get boot.mop to work)

ps. I'm really giving up on minicom by now.. I *had* perfectly reasonable
boot logs but minicom keeps dropping characters like crazy! (NetBSD-i386,1.4.2)

--
Jarkko Teppo
jate@uwasa.fi