Subject: RE: cc1 compiler error.
To: 'rj45' <rj45@lart.xmission.com>
From: Andrew Sporner <andy.sporner@networkengines.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/20/2000 10:45:51
Hi

I have seen this many times and a healthy reboot
has cleared it up in most cases.  This is an Illegal
instruction trap.  What I used to get where segmentation
faults, which were very random, but always removed after
a reboot.  In many cases after some delay, the problem
would resurface.  This was back in 1.3 time frame, so
I am not sure if this is the same problem you are having.

Andy