Subject: more: more: talkd daemon... weird behaviour
To: None <awik@gmx.net>
From: None <nbsd@righi.dhs.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/19/2000 09:14:24
the only main difference between me and you is this

NetBSD mariah.bo.infn.it 1.5_ALPHA NetBSD 1.5_ALPHA (GENERIC) #2: Thu Jun
22 13:59:59 PDT 2000     matt@cheetah.local:/other/kobj/vax/GENERIC vax

and since this happens to me also when I use the write command and not
only talk I Start thinking it is a problem of the kernel...
waht do u think ???

Rick