Subject: Re: kernel building
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/17/2000 19:22:35
Enjoy the fine summer weather! (Strangely for me I only get a chance to
work on NetBSD issues a lot when I am on vacation :-)
It will keep for a while, the short answer to my build was no, it doesn't
work to try to do a simple merge. A more complicated merge might do the
right thing, in the mean time I'm going to see about switching my 3400 into
a BA215 (more compact!) so that I can keep it closer to home (and thus
easier to reboot). I saw the shac0 config label so perhaps we're working in
a similar direction.

--Chuck