Subject: kernel questions everywhere
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/16/2000 15:48:13
Sigh, the vsbus files are also mid-uvm/vm changeover. This is rapidly
becoming too much change in my environment to track. Does anyone have a
preference for new driver targets ? 1.6 or 1.5? Is the use of UVM going
into the 1.5 release or is it staying in mainline? Should I use the vsbus
stuff for the DSSI driver or ibus? Leave me current buffer mapping for the
SII chip as a private kernel memory or try to use the bus space macros so
that DMA to them is easier? (currently they are effectively bounce
buffers). Is there a kern-vax mailing list for asking these questions?

--Chuck