Subject: Re: RQDXA and Maxtor drive... (more on formatting with VS2000)
To: None <allisonp@world.std.com>
From: Douglas Meade <inforum@umd5.umd.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/13/2000 19:10:51
Allison,

Thanks for the suggestion to use XXDP.  I plan to get set up with that.
As far as "using the wrong constant", that's exactly my point: the
Vaxstation wouldn't allow me to choose constants, since it thought
it already knew the "right" parameters for the RD54.  I suppose you
answer translates into something like: "no way to do that on a
Vaxstation 2000, use a PDP-11."

Doug