Subject: Re: which snapshot ?
To: None <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
From: None <nbsd@righi.dhs.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/12/2000 18:33:01
I have the problem withthe MOP Server!
I compiled it on Solaris... I was unsuccesfull

anyway I got my vaxstatoin at home so, I acn only boot off the CDROM

a questoin...
how I Can boot 20000517 and install 20000620-1.5 snapshot ??
sorry for stupid questoins.
I never run NetBSD before and never isntalled.

I am experienced on FreeBSD OpenBSD, but since NEtBSD is the only one
running on VAXen I really need it

thanks

Rick