Subject: VAXstation 4000 vlc
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: markus <markus@ent.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/11/2000 21:53:26
Hello all, though this is not directly netbsd related I found it hard to
find information on the subject due to Compcraq's raping of DEC's online
documentation. I have a VAXstation 4000 vlc and I recently purchased a DEC
17" fixed sync 1024x768 display monitor to go with it. The vs's default
configuration syncs on improper ranges and I would like to know how to
change the default resolution/sync ranges. (I know from a vs3100 m76 manual
that there is a jumper on some models though there isn't any on this one)

Thanks ahead of time,
Markus Lacay